Join the Health Justice CT movement.
- Join the network. This will give you an opportunity to comment on articles, join the conversation and hear from us weekly. We want to be able to keep in touch with you.
- Blog for us. Do you have ideas, solutions or commentary about health equity? We’d love to read your story or idea for a special series, investigative reporting, opinion piece or interesting interview. If you have something to say, put it in a blog post.
- Share your story. Do you have a healthcare story you want to share? We would love to hear from you. We would like to share personal stories on access to care as we work to achieve health equality for all.
- Spread the word on Health Justice movement. Join the Health Justice CT initiative online and share your support by spreading the work via social media. The more voices in this conversation, the better!
- Become a partner. Join health care advocates, policy-makers, and organizations by participating in the conversations online, community events or trainings to learn more about what you can do advance this movement. For a list of partners, please visit our Partners page.