Over 150,000 people have enrolled for healthcare under the state’s healthcare exchange- Access Health CT and we want to make sure everyone, particularly people of color enroll for healthcare coverage by the March 31st deadline.
With less than two weeks left to sign up for healthcare coverage through the state’s healthcare exchange community groups, health centers, and policy agencies are coming together to host a state-wide virtual discussion on twitter to encourage friends and family to sign up for healthcare.
This event is organized by the CT Health Leadership Fellows program as part of their coalition project to encourage people of color to enroll for healthcare.
Please join us and help us spread the word about this twitter town hall. Here’s how:
1) Tell us you’re planning to be there, by registering here.
2) Encourage your friends and family to participate by following the social prompts when you register. Or Retweet the following message:
— Health Justice CT (@HealthJusticeCT) March 18, 2014
3) Tweet your questions or comments ahead of time using the hashtag #enrollCT
4) Help spread the word about the March 31st deadline by supporting our thunderclap campaign. Click here to lend your social voice.
Lastly, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email us or drop your questions in the comment section below.
Please also feel free to engage our partners on twitter with questions or comments:
- Community Health Center Association of Connecticut
- Community Health Center, Inc.
- CT Health Foundation
- CT Health Policy Project
- CT State Medical Society
- CT Voices
- Ledge Light Health District
- NAMI Connecticut
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New England
- Small Business for a Healthy Connecticut
- Students for a Better Healthcare System
- Universal Healthcare Foundation of Connecticut