With this year’s national attention on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, it is more important than ever that we use this opportunity to ensure health equity is part of the conversation.
This is a state wide effort to bring people together to talk about real solutions; and we are asking everyone to be involved. Government leaders, health advocates, and policy makers have been invited to participate as panelists to listen to the community’s concerns and offer specific ways we can work together to build a more equitable and healthy Connecticut.
We need your help to make this happen. And there are many opportunities to be involved:
- Attend this meeting and make sure your voice is heard
- Become a volunteer and help with meeting set-up, outreach, etc.
- Become a partner and endorse this meeting
- Get your friends together and host a watch party
- Help spread the word about this meeting
Over the next few weeks we’ll be updating more information about the meeting at the www.HealthJusticeTownHall.org website. Please use hashtag #hjtownhall
Let’s do this!
Related blogs about The Health Justice Town Hall Meeting: